Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A blast from the past!

I was going to write about a road trip I took to Gettysburg with my friends Frank and Abe, but then I realized that I can tell a much better story with the pictures I took:



In AD 2101, War was beginning...































"WHAT HAPPEN!!!"















"SOMEBODY SET UP US THE BOMB!"
















"We get signal. MAIN SCREEN TURN ON!"

















"Its you!"















"HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMEN!!!!"
















"ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US"














"YOU ARE ON THE WAY TO DESTRUCTION"













"YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE, MAKE YOUR TIME!!!!"














"WHAT YOU SAY!!!!"
"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DOING!"















"MOVE ZIG!"
"TAKE OFF EVERY ZIG!"















"MOVE ZIG FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment