Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Don't worry, I'm from Space.

So a while back, all of the cool kids decided that they would make web logs, or "blogs." These "blogs" contained the collective thoughts of humanity and were a repository of the wisdom of the ages, a digital Library of Alexandria. However, like the Library of Alexandria, they too were besieged by Nega Beings from the Xth Dimensionoid, hell bent on revenge. Such was the force of this manxome foe, that a blog force had to be created, and even that was not enough. So with the help of a bunch of crackling lightning and some totally sweet theme music, they combined, forming the blog-o-sphere. Even then, if they hadn't formed that energy sword right after the last commercial break we might not be here today.

I know because I was there. I saw it all (from Space, naturally). Now that the world is safe for blogination I'm making one. This is it. I'm not really sure what else to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment